Thursday, July 14, 2011

Do you ever wonder?

I know I have a vacation post to write :) I haven't forgotten and it is coming, but probably not until the first of next week!!

Do you ever wonder about Heaven? I am a Christian, I have grown up in church, went to VBS, and youth group. I know the passages in the bible about Heaven and I am confident that I am going to get to meet Jesus one day! I hope you get to meet Him too! I am a dweller, I like to ponder things and a lot of times that gets me into trouble, I am a thinker and an over analyzer and I often wonder about Heaven, about what it is going to look like, what it will be like to meet my loved ones there again and I have a special reason that I think about Heaven, you see I have had miscarriages, one of them we know was a little girl, and she would have been born around the 4th of July maybe that is why Heaven has been on my heart the past couple of weeks... I don't talk to my family about them often but occasionally I will mention to my mom that I wonder what she would have looked like, how she would have acted, She would be older than Caylee and the odds are she would have white blonde hair and blue eyes...Would she have been my calm child, can I even make one of those?! HA! The biggest thing I wonder is will she be there in Heaven waiting for us? Is she sitting up there along with our other babies we lost? Are they being rocked by Tim and I's grandma's? Are they terrorizing Jesus like their sisters back here terrorize me?? Will they be there and run into my arms when I get there, it is a strange concept for me to grasp, the fact that these little people that we never got to meet might be waiting to call me Mommy and run into my arms.  I know many people have told me I need to read the new book that is out about Heaven, I haven't yet but it is on my to do list. But for today I just wanted to know do you ever wonder????

No comments:

Post a Comment