Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Ramblings

I need a wine bottle with a nipple on it today, I have had a long day and I don't drink but tonight a bubbly glass of Verde would go down pretty smooth!! But instead I will drink my ice tea in a wine glass and watch the CMA's, right now there are some blond hooche mama dancers shaking it for Luke Bryan, I wonder how much it would cost to have my body made to look like theirs?? We would have to take into account the feeding tube they would have to put in because I would have to have my jaw wired shut so I could stay looking that way, but cost is no object in my dream world right!! I forgot to put a sandwich in Carleigh's lunch box today, and my desk at work looked worst when I left tonight then it did this morning when I got there!! I am feeling run down from being sick but am feeling much better than I have the past few days, looking forward to the three day weekend! I always decorate our house for Christmas on Veteran's Day, this year is no exception!!! The blog will be getting a Christmas makeover too!! Be watching for it! Tis the Season to be Jolly even if tonight I am feeling like the Grinch!! I am suffering from MAJOR writers block, I tried to write the follow up post to my Dear Me at 16 post, I deleted it, I will try again another day! For now I am signing off as my darling daughters are sleeping and I am feeling a tug toward my big cozy bed, Do you think if I turn off the lights on the house so I can't see the mess, it means it really isn't there?? I am going to try it tonight! I will let you know in the morning how that works for me!!! Buenos Noches Blog Friends!!!!!

Don't sleeping babies make everything right in the world!!! LOVE THEM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment