Friday, December 11, 2015

Life has flown by....



























































I look back at this lil' ol blog and can't believe its been almost two years since I updated it!! WHAT! Now you girls are closer to 10 and 7, The last year has been an awesome whirlwind from soccer and girl scouts, to dance and basketball, we have had trips to the Ozarks and spent a week "where dreams come true at Disney" I am going to do a photomontage to get us caught up here on this little piece of internet that belongs to us. Mostly because I love the idea that someday you guys can look back in this one place and see memories that I may have forgotten to print off the camera or capture in your baby book!! :) Life with you two is everything I dreamed. I sure love being your mom. Time is moving way to quickly but I wouldn't trade the memories we are making for anything!! XOXOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment