Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Prayer

Deeeaaaarrr JESUS! Thank you for my family ummmmmm thank you for my Easter eggs......(mommy whispering- thank him for our food) Thank you for all the food and Jesus please make it not rain so I can go fishing I NEED to catch me big ol' fish! AMEEEENN! ~ Carleigh's Easter prayer


Jesus heard her prayer and it didn't rain on Easter day for us even though it was forecasted! The simplicity of this prayer leaves me thinking about Jesus and His job, can you imagine all the prayers He hears all day long! What a job! and I know He is heartbroken with each one that breaks our hearts which could make for  a sad day on some days, which makes me  love the picture that formed in my mind as she was praying this, It was of Jesus looking down on her and smiling with a big ol' grin, I bet He laughed a deep ol' belly laugh and thought to himself, Ya know Carleigh catch a big one for me too!!
This is Caylee telling me "Me catch a fish too!!" Pa tried to help her but she got mad at him and said "me do
it" so we had to take the hook off her pole for safety of her and everyone around her!!LOL  

No comments:

Post a Comment