Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Working Mom Blah's

Can I rant here? Oh yes I can!! LOL! So let's be real for a few minutes shall we, and this is a disclaimer notice to all the lucky stay at home mommies and daddies this is going to be working mom rant please do not get a funky taste in your mouth over it okay K!

I love my job, I am lucky to have my job in this AWFUL economy, I have a great boss and I don't really have any co-workers, I can watch Netflix or Hulu while I work and I can chat on fb or email while I do my reports, I work from home on Friday's in the summer and I can take time off whenever I need it...HELLLO DREAM JOB....It is true I have no reason to whine but the fact is I still have to WORK, I still have to leave my kids and although I am lucky that they are with family I still think it sucks that it isn't me :) cause there ain't nobody like mama!! BUT I did make this choice, I made the choice to work because it provides for my kids, it gives us the chances to make memories and go on vacations and afford to live the life we are living. For some people those things aren't important for other's they are :) I like being able to do the fun things but that doesn't mean that I don't hate the hours that I am gone!!! and after being on Vacation for 11 days I was kicking and screaming the whole way back to work!!!!!! and now I am here, on my lunch break, and this rant seems irrelevant... it won't change anything, I am blessed to have the job I have.... I just wanted to let the other working mama's know that you aren't alone on Monday mornings when you are dragging yourself back to work away from your kids.......it's okay I hate it too!! :) I would love to be at home cleaning my house, folding my piles of unending laundry, wiping snotty noses and breaking up hours of sibling rivalry, I would rather be in my kitchen burning cookies and making gourmet meals, and doing ABC's and 123's a million times a day.....just thought you should know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment