Thursday, September 15, 2011

GLEEfull!!!

It is very possible that after reading this post you will think I have resorted back to High school. I will probably be called a Geek Gleek and a Loser, but you know what I am OK with that!! I am embracing my Gleekness!! and maybe taking my best friend down with me in the process....ummmm I would apologize Trish but I am not really sorry! LOL!! You see, the countdown to the Glee season premiere is totally on! I have a huge obsession with Darren Criss (Blaine) and well with the whole show really. I mean I am not obsessed enough that I would attend Glee in 3D on opening night.....
oh this picture??? ummmmm nope I sure didn't take that....

I am way to mature to go opening night, and we DEFINITELY didn't enjoy ourselves so much that we stayed for the second showing... NOPE not us!!!
And there is no way you would ever catch me in Glee paraphernalia.... that would definitely not be something I would be caught dead in, especially in public..........
It is possible that Glee is my favorite show of all times, it is also possible that I have converted my best friend, husband and daughters to love Glee also....it may be becoming a family obsession....only time will tell!!

Well I better get back to re-watching season 1 in time for the big show premiere next Tuesday, Hey Trish what good food are we going to have for our kick-off???!! Hehehe!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment