Monday, September 19, 2011

Kripsy Kreme Donut's Recipe!! YUMMY!!!!


Carleigh was my donut cutter outter :)
MMMM Everyone I know loves Krispy Kreme donuts, they are a huge hit in my house and this weekend I used a receipe I found online that claimed to be like Kripsy Kreme and let me tell ya, I think they were pretty darn close!!

Sorry for no fancy plating up :) I remembered to snap a picture after I had already put them in a container!















Tim is raving about them, we filled a couple, that was fun too! :) I got the reciepe from Wiki How


Doughnut Batter

  • 2 pkgs. regular or rapid rise yeast
  • 1/4 cup warm water (105−115 degrees)
  • 1 1/2 cups lukewarm milk (scalded then cooled)
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/3 cup shortening
  • 5 cups all−purpose flour
  • Vegetable oil

Creamy Glaze

  • 1/3 cup butter
  • 2 cups powdered sugar
  • 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
  • 2-4 tbsp. hot water
Let me know if you try this tasty treat!! I think next time I do it I am going to do some research and use butter instead of crisco and a little more sugar!! ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment