Friday, October 21, 2011

The Weekend!


So the weekend is upon us and I am SO excited because we have NOTHING planned!! I am excited to cuddle up with my kiddos who aren't feeling 100 percent and sit by the fire and watch Halloween Spongebob and The Elf!! Making countless batches of coco in my cocoa motion machine and I am going to make Halloween hair bows and do another fun craft project I got out of a magazine and just enjoy the down time!! I think I will even finish painting my hallway and tackle the rest of my Mountain of laundry! We may squeeze in some Christmas shopping and some outdoor projects as well.....Oh boy it looks like my doing nothing weekend is filling up! I better quit typing about it before I have a list two feet long!!!!!!! :) Have a great weekend everyone!!! and for a Flashback Friday morning I present to you..........

No comments:

Post a Comment