Thursday, November 8, 2012

30-30-30

I don't know who I was kidding when I thought that MAYBE I would be able to update my blog EVERY day for a month!! HA! This week has been a fun one though!! Yesterday I turned 30, I had a birthday party with lots of the most important people in my life and it was filled with lots of laughter and yummy food! Tomorrow Night I get to celebrate with Tim it should be a fun night! So back to my 30 30 30!! WOW people this requires more thought and planning than I would have expected! It has been a lot of fun though and totally worth it! On Saturday I gave an unexpected person and unexpected gift :) FUN stuff!! On Sunday I didn't leave the house all day, which I hadn't planned for when I was thinking about this because it is very rarely that we don't leave the house!! So for that day I blessed Timmy boy with his most favorite dinner and threw in his most favorite dessert!! Monday I was supposed to deliver hair bows to a friends little girl but I never got it done :( just being real! I have the hair bows though and will be making that delivery so I guess I have an IOU to my 30-30-30 ha! Tuesday I paid for the couple behind me's meal at a drive up and Wednesday, every time I stopped at a four way stop I waved on the people before me, nothing huge but it helps if you are in a hurry I guess! :) SO that should have me all caught up! Overall I love the warm fuzzy feeling from doing this, some days it is harder to remember than others but it is making me very aware of those around me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment