Tuesday, November 27, 2012

And it is almost a wrap!


Let me just start by telling you that 30 30 30 challenged me in SO many ways! and it made me realize that I do not interact with the public as often as I use too!!! and I will admit that I didn't successfully do every single day. It also made me realize that you don't have to spend money although that is a neat thing to do and seemed to be the way to really get the point across! It could have been simple things like holding the door open for each person you came across that day and saying a prayer for them (I just did it in my head, I wish I was more vocal in that area!) or letting someone go before you at the grocery store! I did that a couple of times and it really seemed to make people's super happy! :) I also was more aware of all the little ways strangers bless me! Someone bought me a soda one day, another day a guy let me go first in line because my arms were full! It really is the little things that made me smile! I have a few more days before I am done but as we move into December I encourage you to be aware of your surroundings and the people you are interacting with! Dont' be afraid to tell that poor run down mama that her kids are super cute (even if they are acting like said monsters in the moment) or ask the elderly lady if you can help her to her car! I wanted to be changed this month, I wanted to start my 30's out giving back and in the end I think that I was the one that got the most out of it!! We are never to old to learn a new lesson eh! I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving!! We sure did! Totally blessed in every single way!! AND I scored my most wanted deal on Black Friday Shopping!!! SQUEALLLL!!! (which I may or may not have done rather loudly when the clerk handed me the last two!!!!) We have the house decorated and although I am not 100 percent done it is feeling all festive! The girls are loving all the fun holiday things! We have done the festival of lights and festival of trees already, they are at the prefect ages. I just adore them and all of there excitement. We have many more fun things planned! AND right now we are doing Elf of the Shelf! Definitely more to come on that! But if you don't have one and you have young kids, run out and get one seriously! It is like Christmas Hide and Seek all season long!! LOVING IT! and that folks is me wrapping up two weeks nice and neat into one post!!! I shall be back with Elf on the Shelf details soon!! AND I am going to Chicago with most of my favorite ladies!! so I am sure to have a story or two to tell about that!!! Until Then! Be Merry! and enjoy this hilarously cute picture of my little ladies! I am not that mom who forces my kid to go see Santa and then takes a picture when she cries, I know this photo may appear to look that way, but really I am not that person...........okay maybe I am but no judgement people!
and I promise she was so not crying when she walked up there, she started when I walked away!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment