Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 1

So for my first day I decided to take a balloon bouquet to one of the clerks at the grocery store here in town. I didn't have one particular girl in mind as there are three or four whom we go to on a regular basis so I just said a little prayer that whomever was at the front when I walked in be the one who needed cheered up the most! When I walked in there was one of the girls up there that is always very sweet I handed her the bouquet and said that it was for her just because she is always so cheerful and sweet. Her reaction was so fun! She said "for me!?!" No way!!!!! And then gave me a big hug!! Thank goodness I am the hugging type!! ;) I don't plan on "knowing" everyone in he next 30 days and I don't plan on each of them knowing who I am! But man this is going to be so much fun!! Seriously you can't have a bad day when you are blessing someone's socks off!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment