Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 years 30 days 30 people....






On November 7th, 2012  I will turn 30 years old, yes I may cringe when I type that number, I may be a little sad to see my 20's go, because in the last ten years every single dream I have had for my life has come true. I met a wonderful man, had a beautiful wedding, gave birth to two prefect miracle babies, I have spent countless hours with my family and friends, gone on vacations and long weekends and really savored what God has given me. Sounds like something right out of a story book right, some days it feels like it but there were definitely some chapters that had the spooky foreshadowing music. We had many struggles, infertility, money, arugments, Tim's mono that I never thought he would live through mostly because I belived I would kill him first, but overall, my 20's, they treated me great. I have been blessed to live 30 years!! THIRTY YEARS! Some people never get that many good, healthy years, and some people have lived more than that and never gotten to do the things I have gotten too. I don't take my life for granted, not a single day, I know that tomorrow every thing could be gone, that life changes in an instant, God has blessed me SO MUCH and so in CELEBRATION of being 30 years old, I have issued myself a 30 day challange! Starting today and for the next 30 days I am going to do something unexpected to (at least) one person everyday! Celebrating 30 years for 30 days with 30 (unsuspecting) people!! AND I am going to document it on this blog in hopes that you will jump on board with me in this month of thankfulness and do some unexpected blessings too!!! My first unexpected person will be surprised tonight! Check back tomorrow to see what I did!!

In full disclaimer I am not doing this to recieve praise so please please do not misunderstand my reason for sharing this. It is hard for me to put myself out there this way, as I would usually just do whatever and move on with a happy heart but I am sharing this in hopes that you will link up with me and do your own kind of spreading of blessings in this month of thankfulness!! Share in the comments of the blog or on facebook, maybe it will be contagious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment