Wednesday, August 24, 2011

8 years





8 years ago yesterday, I got married to my husband, fulfilling one of my life long dreams. I had a storybook wedding, it was prefect and beautiful, I had the long dress and the pretty veil and the PRETTIEST flowers around (yes the flowers were my most favorite part of my wedding!) The church was over flowing with people there to share in our excitement and the reception was and epic Haines party, there was dancing and great food, and drinking, cake cutting and ice sculptures it was a PREFECT day.



Our flower girls, we had four of them but Lexie was just a baby and didn't stand for the ceremony! That is Lydia looking at us! Isn't she a doll!!
My dad walking me down the aisle, can you see my smile, boy that Tim he sure had me wrapped around his finger!!

My bridesmaids! Yes we did black and I love love love how the flowers popped against the dresses!! I can't believe that it has been 8 years!

Tim,
The 8 years we have been together have been filled with lots of ups and downs, we have smiled and laughed and cried, fought and wanted to give up but kept pushing on. There are days that you drive me absolutely crazy and days that I think being a lesbian would be a much better choice, but every night before I go to bed, even on the few nights we weren't talking, I am always thankful that we found each other on that blind date to the Olive Garden and I am so very happy to be sharing this crazy, wonderful, chaotic, busy life with you! I pray that God graces us with many more years to drive each other crazy and with many more moments of loving each other! I love you!

Love, DeAnna

No comments:

Post a Comment