Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Cleaning Schedule Reveal!!!!


So I have created our cleaning schedules, I have posted pictures of them below! I am going to slide them into clear plastic covers so that we can mark them off with dry erase markers! I am pretty excited to implement these! My plan is to get my house spotless this weekend, all of my laundry caught up completely and start fresh on Monday! This works well because I am having friends over on Saturday, and that is always great motivation for my household! I will keep you all posted on the journey as we start! I plan to do an interview with Carleigh and Tim to see what they think of our new schedule too!! I definitely think it is important to include the girls in ways that they can help, I may do a little allowance or something but haven't decided on that yet. Anyone have any opinions on that?? I was thinking about having a few things that are expected but then paying Carleigh for anything extra, like folding washcloths for a quarter, something like that!  I loved hearing all of the tips you guys shared with me! If you think of anymore please send them my way! I have some major problem areas with Socks, Rubbermaid Tupperware, and shoes, any suggestion in those areas would be fantastic!!! 

And if any of you jump on the cleaning schedule bandwagon, please let me know! It would be fun to encourage each other!!!  I am hoping to get a new recipe or two up over the weekend, So check back in with us in the next day or two!!! Have a GREAT day!

2 comments:

  1. RE: paying. Have two lists... one is the list of things you do "because you are part of the family and everyone needs to contribute". A second list with chores that can be done to earn money..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea Julie!!!

    ReplyDelete