Monday, August 20, 2012

First Day of First Grade





Carleigh today you started your first day of first grade! It is unbelieveable that we are already to this milestone!! You are growing up so quickly and I just can't seem to slow you down any!! You were very ready for school to start, you missed your friends and were growing bored with all of the summer activites! This year your teacher is Mrs. Workman and you were very excited about that and a couple of girls from your class last year are in your class this year too! You ended your kindergarten year above average on all the reports they printed out so I know that academically you are very ready for first grade and all the new challenges you will have with the new stuff they teach you! It is possible that you already got in trouble for talking to much....I am afraid you are going to follow in your mother's footsteps in this aspect!! Being quiet has never been something we have been good at! You have such a bubbly personality and big heart and want everyone to be your friend, unfortuntely there are already kids that don't have those same qualities that have hurt your feelings. I know this is just part of growing up that I have to let you learn but I wish I could protect you from all the hard stuff. Your dad and I are so proud of the little girl you are and the little lady you are becoming! I can't wait to see what kind of great changes will happen in the next year!!

Pre-K 2009-2010

Pre K 2010-2011

Kindergarten 2011-2012

First Grade 2012-2013


No comments:

Post a Comment