Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Gasen Girl Giggles


Carleigh was telling an old teacher about a fish her dad caught on vacation " Mrs. P my dad caught the biggest fish on vacation" Mrs. P said "Well Carleigh that is very nice but I don't really like fish" Carleigh looks at her and says "That's okay Mrs. P. cause this fish was half CAT half FISH you would have loved it!"


This next one was back in April but I sure don't want to forget it!

Caylee peed on the bathroom floor a few days ago because she didn't get in there fast enough, I looked at her and said " Caylee Michele did you pee on my floor???" she looked up at me and straight faced with out blinking those big blue eyes said " no mommy but daddy sure did make a big puddle"

In our house we refer to girl parts as a "Junie" I know I know it is so not politically correct but hey it is what it is!  So one night I was reading Carleigh a story and she kept giggling as I read the little girls name in the story, the first time I did it her giggle was quiet, the second time I did it she giggled a little louder and the third time I said it she full out laughed and said "Mommy there is no way a mommy would name her kid "Junie" You know mom like AFTER A JUNIE" We now read the Junie B Jones books by replacing her name with Janie!

I was having a conversation with Caylee and she looked at me dead serious held two fingers up in the shape of a triangle and pointed them toward her eyes and then to my eyes and said "I watching you mom I watchin you"

Caylee and learning her colors oh my! She walked into my parents garage and came up to the red car that was sitting there and said "Ohhhhhh what a pretty apple car" I said oh you mean red? No mom APPLE .......Mrs Bates, you have your work cut out for you! LOL!!!

Life is very funny with these two around!! You just never know what is going to come out of there mouths next!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment