Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Because my head is going to explode!

UGH!! I am in the middle of my big yearly audit at work and if I have to think about it for one more minute my head is going to explode all over my office!! So I decided to sneak over here and do a little catch up! First of all I missed Flashback Friday, yeah I know I am not good at this blog thing, hopefully I get better as soon as things calm down a bit!! Second, I have no pictures for you today but I do have a fun post coming up that will include some cute pictures of  Project "Pup"cake! oh yes my friends it was a fun project for sure!!! My girl's are monsters darlings as always :) they make me smile a million times a day! Caylee is now using Bull Sh*t in context frequently along with dam*it, I think maybe we need to start watching our mouths a little more...although she sounds pretty cute and funny when she says it so I can't help but laugh! Would I be a bad parent if I admitted to trying to capture that cute little toddler accent voice saying it, on video???  Sounds kinda like buww tit  and nammit....okay I won't admit it then....well my friends, the auditor's are calling, can you hear them??? Sounds kinda like "DeAnna get your arse in here, we need to take a chunk out of it"...!! Good thing I have ALOT of cushion!!! Have a great day!! I will be back with pictures SOON I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment