Monday, June 27, 2011

Have You Ever???

Have you ever had a dream that you just couldn't shake?? I had one last night and it is driving me crazy this morning! You know the kind that makes you where you can't focus because you keep going back to it? I dream ALOT, pretty much every night I have dreams that I can re account for in the morning, they are usually vivid and stupid but I remember every detail! I also dream about my past alot, not bad things, just about the people who were important to me years ago even though I may have absolutely no interaction with them today. Is that weird? Tell me I am not the only one! LOL! I also notice that scents trigger dreams for me, if I smell the cologne that my grandpa used to where then I usually see him in a dream within a few days, if I stay outside late at night and smell the fresh dew it will take me back to camping with my church youth group....So tell me do you dream? Are they vivid and of people in your past? Do you think that God tries to send us messages in our dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment