Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ramblings of a Working Mom


Does anyone else's husband unload the dishwasher this way???? (yes that is all clean Tupperware that  someones husband didn't put away while unloading their dishwasher!Glad I am not that woman...HA!) sigh......

I bet your husband never buys a bazillion apple cinnamon oatmeal bars that you have no place for either! Not to mention they are something healthy! Seriously couldn't he bring me home a big ol' bulk box of twix bars!!! Thanks honey..............

And while Carleigh decorated the house with her art work, and mommy cleaned (This is our family, I was told not to touch it because she needed to add more people to it tomorrow)
She made this flower at school and decided it deserved a real place of honor in my bedroom! (precious!) (Man I need to straighten that picture of Caylee!)


Caylee decided to............... well lets just let her explain

This is her going Goth on me  putting on her yipstick (lipstick)  sigh................... Thank goodness for non-toxic Caroyla markers!!

Did I mention that I took the girl's out to dinner and while we were waiting for my parents Carleigh may have accidentally knocked down two metal chairs that made an extremely obnoxious clattering noise that turned the head of every single person in the restaurant  while her darling little sister used her plastic bowl and metal spoon as a drum......or that Tim and I spent a mere 2 hours  destroying our house looking for our lock box keys  
That my friends is why mommy is ending her day this way!!!!!!


Okay okay it is just a pretty glass of Sprite but if I would have had the real thing I am pretty sure I would have deserved a glass!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment