Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ramblings of a Working mom! Crazy week!

So first of all thanks for sticking with me through my first month of blogging!! I AM LOVING IT!!! and you guys have been a GREAT audience!! I am always looking for ideas of things you would like to hear about so feel free to leave me a comment if you have a post idea!!  I have big plans for my blogging future but first I need to get through a crazy week! Although my week seems boring in comparison to those poor people in the lower states who have lost everything! I find myself being drawn to the TV watching the devastation and it is making me realize that in ten seconds your whole life can change....ten seconds, a blink of an eye and your whole world comes crashing around you, makes me wonder if I am equip to handle something like that! Is my faith strong enough? and I a strong enough person to have to start over completely from scratch? UGH! I know for a fact that I definitely am not but that God is and I believe he will spend the next months and years helping those poor people pick up the pieces to their lives if they let him! In the mean time I am praying for them and I hope you are too! My week as already consisted of a sick child, a flat tire, more roof damage, lots of cleaning, forgetfulness, and a very messed up pool!!! BUT the rest of the week is going to consist of making grocery lists, and lists of what we need for our new camper, getting it stocked up, making new curtains while my mom makes new seat cushions and just getting organized! This weekend my husbands family is coming from all over for a family reunion and we are going to camp with them!!! SO EXCITED! I will be back tomorrow with another new recipe!! This time for an appetizer! You won't want to miss it!! Quick, easy and delicious it is another family favorite!! After that I will be absent for a few days!rest assured I will be back soon with stories or our adventure!!! HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment